Sunday, November 18, 2012

Moonlight Scrapbook Bonus Extra Layout

Have you gotten your Halloween photos printed? I'm wanting to get mine printed and in my albums before my camera fills up with Holiday Photos! This is an extra layout I created with the scraps left over after I designed 4 layouts using the Moonlight Workshop on the Go Kit from Close to my Heart.


I used the Moonlight Compliments Dimensional Elements as chipboard accents. I really like the title, "A Haunted Halloween".


I combined what I had left of my Haunted Assortment gems with the banner pieces from the Complements. They look great together!


What do you think?

Okay, now that I have Halloween out of my system... standby for Thanksgiving and Christmas ideas!

HeatherJane

1 comment:

  1. Hey, check it out! That's fabulous. Happy to see some new craftiness going on here. :) Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete