Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Scholastic Scrapbook Class Preview!

TaDa! I am so excited to show off the Scholastic Scrapbook pages that I designed with the Workshop on the Go Kit from Close to my Heart! This is one of my favorite kits from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book! (Blame my inner nerd that always loved school!) Perfect for back to school (or the class photos you are getting back now), bookworms, readers, Librarians, boys or girls!


I have designed 4 fun 2 page layouts for us to create! You will have the chance to use some of my inks and stamp sets at class if you like. (Some designs use stamp sets not included in the kit)

Layout #1
Layout #2
Layout #3
Layout #4

The Scholastic Scrapbook Class will be held on December 29th. A perfect chance to relax after the Holidays! You will go home with 8 pages ready for photos!

Please RSVP and order your supplies by December 14th. This is the last date to order by to be sure our items will arrive ahead of time. I like you to have time to trim your papers before class so that we have more time for stamping and crafting during class. I will provide a cutting guide for you.

***NOTE: The Scholastic supplies were recently listed as "retiring" which means once what is in stock is sold, it is gone and not re-stocked. If you LOVE this kit you might want to order sooner then the suggested RSVP date. Keep in mind if you order online you will have access to the newly stocked "while supplies last" clearance section as well!

I hope you can join us! Watch for future posts featuring each layout in more detail! Please contact me if you have any questions.

HeatherJane

1 comment:

  1. They are all very cute, but my favorites are Layout #3 and #4. Love the designs. Your workshop people will love them.

    ReplyDelete