Wednesday, September 4, 2013

CTMH National Stamping Month! "You Are My Happy"!

Welcome to the Close to My Heart National Stamping Month Blog Hop. If you arrived here from Maria's Blog: "Stamp Momma" you are on the right track!

We have over 20 hoppers for this exclusive stamp set trio, "You are My Happy!"  The blog is a great big circle so you can start anywhere and hop your way through.  If you get lost along the way, you can find the complete list of hoppers here.

You can purchase this exclusive You Are My Happy stamp set trio for $10 when you make a purchase of $50 or more! With a full retail value of $47.90, this exclusive (limited time), whimsical stamp set trio is three times the fun. You Are My Happy includes three adorable, coordinating stamp sets on three D-size carrier sheets. They will arrive at your home in two stamp envelopes, one carrier sheet in one envelope and two carrier sheets in the other envelope. Your trio includes:
  • One alphabet (upper and lowercase)
  • One sheet of nine encouraging, friendship sentiments
  • One sheet of 15 cheerful images great for a variety of life’s occasions
These three stamp sets have been designed stylistically to work together for creating darling cards, layouts, and 3-D projects for a variety of occasions. The alphabet is adorable and usable on both feminine and masculine pages equally. The icons are cute and whimsical, but my FAVORITE stamps in the trio are the beautiful sentiments that work both for cards and scrapbook pages!

URMyHappy

 
I made this cute 2 page scrapbook layout – I found the sketch that inspired it on "Let's Scrap".


The theme of my layout is "IceCream Truck!".  I wanted to feature my favorite stamp sentiment which reads "Good times are even better when they are shared".  Who doesn't mind sharing ice cream!? I also used my CTMH Sarita Workshops On The Go Kit!




Hope you like what I have put together. Now hop on over to Kathleen's Blog: "Life is like a Bowl of Stamps" and see what she has created!

Thanks for Hopping!

HeatherJane

3 comments: