Wednesday, August 6, 2014

New Product Blog Hop- Annual Inspirations from Close To My Heart!


Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop, featuring items created with supplies from the NEW Annual Inspirations Catalog!

If you have come here from Kelly Jones Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around. (If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog.) Just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!

Page 88 of the New book got my attention right away!


This layout uses the NEW paper pack called "Confetti Wishes"! Here is my take on the layout using the Confetti Wishes Complements Sticker Sheet to build the cake and other accents.




I noticed that the pennant shapes were tappered at the end and not just straight across. Plus the idea of layering them at a different angle was nice. I also added a NEW White Enamel Star!



Products I used:
- NEW Confetti Wishes Paper Pack
- NEW Confetti Wishes Complements Sticker Sheets
- NEW White Enamel Stars
- NEW Glitter Paper Purple
- Journaling Pen

Now "Hop" on over to Wendy Coffman's Blog  to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting and other fun ideas!


9 comments:

  1. Love you layout Heather! It turned out so nice & I love your doodling around the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I really do love this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Love your dot and line drawn border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you combined the complements to achieve the same look. Low on coffee...stitching? Teehee. (Inside joke)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This LO truly inspires me to work with this paper line!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pages are fun, colorful and pretty!

    ReplyDelete