Friday, March 6, 2015

Chalk It Up! Scrapbook Layout #3!

 
 
This is the third Chalk It Up scrapbook layout that we will create if you are able to attend the March Workshop Club! I had a lot of fun with this one! (I'm going to keep having fun with it too because I plan to make a bunch of these to have on hand to sell at my next Vendor show which is in April!)
 
 
A little stamping and some layering reminds us of an important message. "Life IS good". Stamp in Lagoon Ink onto Lagoon cardstock. Clean and dry your stamp then stamp again in the NEW Flaxen Ink onto White cardstock. Trim and layer, then embellish!
 
 
I could not WAIT to use this sentiment! It is something I say to myself as I flip through my stacks of printed photos! Therefore it is perfect for my scrapbooking, one of those photos that makes me stop and stare a moment when I flip through will go here.
 
 
Another stamping and trimming and layering accent! Love the final look! Place the trimmed and layered piece off center a bit to create a drop shadow effect!
 
 
 
A little sorbet on the eraser of this pencil stamp + some flaxen for the wooden part + a little journaling pen = the cutest little "this rocks" pencil!
 
Won't this layout be cute for school pictures you need to scrap!? Maybe you are scrapping your own childhood or that of your smallest family members?
 
Happy Crafting!
 
HeatherJane





1 comment:

  1. Heather Jane!!! I love this whole layout. This is the bom diggity!

    ReplyDelete