Monday, July 16, 2012

Footloose Layout #4: Sunny Skies!

This was the final layout that I created with my Footloose Kit. I call it Sunny Skies. :)

Layout from Let's Scrap Ning Blog: 2 V 4x6, 2 H 4x5 or crop to squares and create a grid.
I was inspired by the following sketch from the Let's Scrap Sketch Challenge.


I used the B&T Duo (background and texture) paper with the side that has a sun in the top left corner as one of my page bases. I added emphasis to the sun by tracing it with shimmery glitz gel in the shade called "stardust".


I stamped my wooden coins with sand dollars. (From the stamp set that comes with the Footloose kit). I also added hand trimmed fliflop "footprints" that I stamped from the "Just Chillin'" stamp set!

 
This layout was perfect to showcase a day at my Aunt and Uncle's beach house! The kids dug for seashells and had a great time!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout! Saw it on FB and had a happy sigh. Footloose is one of my favorites. Flip Flop Fun!

    ReplyDelete