Monday, January 18, 2016

"By The Numbers" Heart 2 Heart Challenge


The new challenge at Heart 2 Heart is titled "By The Numbers". How can you use numbers on a paper crafting project? Check out the challenge to see how our team of designers interpreted the task!


I chose to use numbers as a journaling key. I numbered each photo and wrote coordinating journaling for each one on a PML card.


I used my "go to" alphabet stamp set, Typeface! Can't get enough of this stamp set and it was just right for what I needed to accomplish with numbers on this project.


This was my first chance to use the brand NEW "Regatta" Paper Collection featured in the NEW Seasonal Expressions book. I followed the online guide for suggested page layouts, kinda fun!


Absolutely giddy over how well this zip strip sentiment matched the photo I placed with it!


The NEW white and gold ribbon is a great finishing touch on this layout! Ooo Shiney!


What will you create "by the numbers"? Use your Close To My Heart products and make sure to enter your project by the end of this month!

Happy Crafting!
HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment