Monday, September 26, 2016

Life is a BLESSED Adventure!

Adventure. What does it mean to you? Somedays, for me, it feels like I am on an adventure just tackling the daily survival goals! (Mom-hood can be tough!) The challenge over at Heart 2 Heart this week has the theme "Adventure". I have created a project to show my interpretation of Adventure... I call my project "Blessed". As crazy as an adventure this thing called life is, I find my path to be very BLESSED.


We will be getting brand new Family portraits taken very soon, so I plan to fill this layout with those! We are a family of 5 so the Left hand page will have a picture of each of us individually. Then there is room for some more group shots on the RH scrapbook page.

I used the following for my layout:
- Rustic Home Paper Fundamentals from CTMH (Z3262)
- All Together Compliments from CTMH (Z3267)
- Sea Glass Ink
- CoCoa ink for edging
- The September Stamp Of The Month "Blessed Beyond Measure" (S1609)

The design elements of my Layout were inspired by a Sketch Challenge I played along with at Lets Scrap! Here is the sketch I started with.


There is still plenty of time! I hope that you can play along too with the "Adventure" Challenge! I can't wait to see what adventure inspires in YOU!

-Happy Crafting!
-HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment