Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm a NEW Consultant with Close to my Heart!




I am excited to announce that I am a NEW Consultant with Close to my Heart! I am your access to state of the art paper crafting supplies (clear stamps, inks, papers, embellishments). If you have any questions about card making or scrap-booking, or want to learn more about the newest techniques, let me know. I can show you how!

I have been taking the online courses that CTMH offers to Consultants. I have my "CTMH Bachelor's Degree" and I am working on my "Masters". I have been creating sample card layouts and just plain having fun with my new products! I am planning to host workshops for cards and scrapbook pages where you can attend for the just the cost of the materials we use!

You can visit my CTMH website at www.HeatherJane.myctmh.com to learn more about our products, view artwork I have created, and see my calendar. You also have access to view our clearance items and our online catalog which you can purchase online through my site.

WHY did I decide to sign up?
- I have a lot of scrap-booking to catch up on. (mostly of my two children!)
- I have been scrap-booking and card making for years
- I have grown frustrated with the selection I find at the big box stores in my area
- I want to use my passion, talents, and hobby as a way to raise some extra money for my family
- I want to show others how easy it is to get started creating your own handmade cards and scrapbook albums

1 comment:

  1. Heather, this looks awesome. I love your enthusiasm. You are sure to go far with CTMH.

    ReplyDelete