Saturday, June 11, 2011

Announcing my first CTMH Card Workshop!

-Do you need to stock up on handmade cards, and get them done now so they are ready for giving?
-Have you always wanted to MAKE cards but need to learn how?
-Are you an experienced paper-crafter who would like to try out some new techniques and new products?
-Do you deserve and need a Sunday afternoon of "ME" time?

If you answered "yes" to ANY of the items above I have the answer for you! :D

I will be hosting my first Close to my Heart CARD making workshop on Sunday June 26th 2011 from 1-4 pm. I will have materials and layout "recipes" ready for us to create 12 handmade cards. You will have access to my stamp supplies, tools, and ME so that I can answer any questions as we walk through how to make each card. The cost of the workshop is $18 which will cover the cost of materials. (That is $1.50 per card!- versus over $4.00 for a less interesting store-bought card!) Our goal will be to get through all 12 cards, but if we run out of time or you need to leave early, don't worry. You can take the little "kits" I am creating for each card with you! (we will have a break in the middle for a light snack).

I will host this workshop at my home. I have 8 spots at my dining room table. Please RSVP to me by the 20th so that I can prepare our kits. If we have more then 8 interested I can add other tables, or we can move our location down the road to a local school or government building. Feel free to invite your paper crafting friends to attend with you. The more the merrier, as long as I know by the 20th.

OUR PROJECTS for June 26th:
-Summer Birthday Cards
-Summer Wedding Cards
-Summer Thank You Cards

Please send me a message if you are interested and I will save your spot and keep you in the loop on location. Mark your Calendars and keep in mind that I will be hosting a similar SCRAPBOOK Workshop in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment