Sunday, December 18, 2011

Rock the Block Blog Hop!

Starting December 19th, when you order $25 worth of CTMH products, you are able to purchase this AWESOME Rock the Block special for only $15....you get this stamp set PLUS the My Creations Collage Cubes. This is an item that will be featured in the new Idea Book that will be avialable to shop in February. But, this item is available now, so consider it a "Sneak Peak"! Here's what the E-size stamp set looks like (retail is $29.95 US)

We have over 30 Consultants participating so you should see a lot of different takes on this stamp set as well as the cubes (made of heavy weight white chipboard-like material).






I would like to share my strategy for decorating the blocks. I have a nice area where I can decorate for each season and Holiday. These blocks fit in that space perfectly! So my take on the project was to use the blocks to spell out words. Here are the words I am creating.
-Christmas
-Schmuckal (my last name, exactly 9 letters!)
-Valentine
-EasterEgg
-Birthday (last block is a balloon)
-Halloween

If you've come from Katy's Blog, you're on the right track...

You'll hop on over to Nikka's Blog now and see what she's done with it...

Remember...you can order these starting today (December 19th) through January 31st with a qualifying $25 order!

No comments:

Post a Comment