Sunday, December 4, 2011

Wonderland Card H2H84


I was playing around with my "Wonderland" kit and decided to create a card with the leftover scraps from creating my Scrap Book Layouts. I really am in love with the mitten from the stamp set that comes with the kit. It is adorable!


I added some prisma glitter to it with the glue pen and cut in between the mittens and up under the string so that I could loop it over the "closeline". I glued the background mitten to the card base and then used the 3D foam tape to pop the foreground mitten. I love how it makes it appear to actually be hanging on the clothesline!


I followed the layout from the Heart 2 Heart Challenge Blog for the design. Follow my link to the H2H Blog to see what others have created with the same layout challenge. Maybe you want to play along too?

2 comments:

  1. I really like this card, Heather. The glitter on the mitten was the perfect touch and I like how you used the hemp as a clothesline hanging the frosty mittens out to dry. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! Good luck with the new blog!

    http://allinthelifeofworkingmom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete