Friday, February 10, 2012

Congratulations Card!

There are so many reasons to send a card that says "Congratulations!". A friend of mine asked me to create a housewarming card for her to give to someone. That is when the stamp set from the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cricut bundle came to mind! The Congratulations stamp lists all kinds of reasons to be congratulated and then you simply check the one you intend! "New House" is on the list!




The layout for the card was from this week's sketch on the Mojo Monday blog challenge. (Mojo227) I used my left over Mayberry Kit papers and card stocks. The Congratulations stamp that I used coordinates with the 2" matching shape on the cricut cartridge. I cut it first and then stamp it. I used the tiny stitch for a button from my "Tailor Made" stamp set to check the box for the occasion I wanted. I used pink taffeta ribbon from Stampin Up to create a ribbon border with a bow. The sentiment on the inside, "Best Wishes to You", is from another stamp set that comes with the Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle. I used Chocolate Brown Ink.

1 comment:

  1. Great card!! Love that stamp set! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete