Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Pemberley Workshop Preview! Part 2

I couldn't wait to dig into the Pemberley Workshop on the Go Kit and make a 2nd two page layout!

  

Navy Blue is such a popular color right now, so I was very excited to see what I could create based on that. Scrapbooking is a great way to cure the winter blues! (See what other crafters are creating to Cure their winter blues at the Moxie Fab World Blog).I used "Outdoor Denim" cardstock as the base then built upon it with the B&T Duo papers from Close to my Heart. I cut the paper flower from the patterned paper and used it as an accent in the middle of the photos on the 2nd page. I found a flower in the pattern that did not have any other leaves or petals overlapping on it so that it would look good standing alone. I also added some sponging in outdoor denim ink to the edges of the photo mats.



I found the inspiration for this layout on the blog "Let's Scrap!". This layout was in the gallery. I didn't know the exact measurements so I created my own interpretation. This layout will be home to one 5x7 and four 3 1/2 x 5 photos! My mom loves blue, so I think maybe some photos from Mother's Day or her Birthday would be appropriate for this layout.

3 comments:

  1. Another very pretty layout, Miss Heather Jane! Love it. You did a beautiful job on this and it definitely deserves to have mommy photo's on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather Jane! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete