Monday, April 9, 2012
two peas in a bucket by Kimber Mcgray. I was really excited to use the tire track stamp as the horizontal element of this card.
ColourQ challenge #85. I used sunset orange, chocolate, grey wool, daisy white, and archival black.
- I Dig You stamp set from Stampin' Up
- Cruisin stamp set from Close to my Heart (tire tracks)
- Tiny Typewriter Alphabet Stamp Set
- Orange Adhesive Metal Dots from Colorbok
- Chocolate (brown) ink
- Sunset (orange) ink
- Grey Wool ink
- Archival Black ink
- 3D Foam tape from Close to my Heart