Saturday, August 4, 2012

Scraps Challenge with Avonlea and "Make it from your heart"

"SCRAPS!" Thats what I yelled out loud when I saw page 10 of the NEW "Make it from your Heart" pattern book. This layout pattern lets you use some scraps up, yet have a finished looking page with lots of impact and a polished look. I entered this in the Heart 2 Heart Blog Challenge "Scraps".


I created this 2 page layout for my Aunt Julie's 50th Birthday Album that I am working on with my Mom.





Supply list:
Avonlea Scraps
Flirty Scraps
Make it from Your Heart
Mocha Opaque Adhesive Gems
Stamp Set: Picture Perfect (D1363)
Stamp Set: Pennant Alphabet
Ink: Black, Twilight

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty. I thought the same thing when I looked at that template. LOL Your Aunt is very beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of scraps, Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see scrapbook layouts on H2H. I am intrigued with the newspaper - I wondering if you used the actual paper or scanned it on cardstock? Beautiful layout and love how clean it is and the scraps just add enough. Thank you for playing along.

    ReplyDelete