Welcome to the September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop with Close to my Heart! On this hop you will see beautiful artwork created by consultants using the featured stamp set. You are sure to be inspired! To see a list of Consultants on the hop, click here.
|"Fall Favorites" September Stamp of the Month 2012|
|Sketch Challenge from Let's Scrap|
This was my very first time using the NEW Markers from Close to my Heart! They are so much fun to use! I used three colors. Pacifica, Olive, and Autumn Terracotta. Each marker comes with a complementary marker in a shade darker OR lighter then the parent color.
I think I did pretty well for my first attempt using these markers. I do not have Stays On ink yet- which is recommended for using with the new markers. (So I improvised and stamped my Chocolate Ink then clear embossed it to seal it in.) I can see where I will get more confident with them each time I use the markers. They can do SO much! Do you see where I was able to create brown? I didn't have a brown marker, but I used a few layers of Autumn Terracotta and Olive, letting it dry in between.
- "Fall Favorites" September Stamp of the Month
- Markers: Pacifica, Olive, Autumn Terracotta
- Card Stock: Bamboo Bases, Sunset Orange, Cocoa, and Colonial White for stamped images
- Chocolate Ink Pad and Clear Embossing Powder sealed with Heat Gun
- Hemp Twine accent tied in bow
- Sunset Ink for sub title
- Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge for Title letters
- Mischief Papers