Tuesday, January 29, 2013

"For Always" A Wedding Scrapbook Layout!


"For Always", the name of the Paper Pack from Close To My Heart that is currently on my scrap table, definately does lend itself towards Weddings! So I used it to scrapbook our family's trip to my Cousin's Wedding!


I love the pops of bold "Honey" and "Lagoon" with these pretty black and white patterns!


Okay, so if you are paying attention you have already caught on that I am IN LOVE with these sparkly adhesive "Glamour" letters! I cannot get over how awesome they are, and I mean it! Plus they made the perfect title for my cousin's Wedding page!

This is Layout #4 that we will create at the "For Always" Scrap Class on February 23rd. Check out my face-book event on my fan-page for more details.

Happy Crafting!

HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment