Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy February! New Specials!

Happy February to everyone!

It is a new month and that means there are new specials and new things to look forward to from Close To My Heart.

Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book!

The brand NEW Idea Book is live! Spring/Summer 2013! You can view it at my online CTMH website here, or purchase one from me for $3.95, or receive one for FREE when you place an order with me! Not only is this book the new catalog full of great supply items, but it also contains endless ideas just ready to be "scrap-lifted"! :)

February Stamp of the Month: "Home Sweet Home"

The new Stamp of the Month is called "Home Sweet Home".  This is a set of 4 fabulous stamps. You can click following link to the Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop- (I'm having you start with a blog of a fellow Consultant that I have enjoyed following- CreatErin) just click from blog to blog to see what other Consultants have made using this stamp set. You are sure to be inspired!

February's Constant Campaign: "Digital Delights" $5 Studio J layouts!

The promotion for February is called "Digital Delights". Get your 2 page Studio J layouts for only $5 each during this month! That’s a savings of $1.95 per layout! This is a great opportunity to try Studio J for the first time or to use the new Express Collections, with collections of 10 ready-made layouts plus a front and back cover. Don’t miss this chance to preserve your memories at a low price for a truly digital delight! Click here to go to Studio J and get started!

For Always Scrap Class February 23rd!
Join my crafty friends and I for the "For Always" Scrap class on Saturday, February 23rd from 10-2. Touch base with me or order online by the 5th so that our supplies arrive in time to pre-cut our papers. I will provide a cutting guide and layout examples for you.

Things to look forward to:
March 9th: "Later Sk8R" Scrap Class hosted by Jody!
April 20th: "Buzz and Bumble" Scrap Class hosted by Kathi F.!

Happy Crafting! Hope you are as exciting as me about all the fun stuff February holds in store! Thanks for checking in!

HeatherJane


1 comment:

  1. Hi Heather Jane! Thanks for the shout out and the compliment on my blog!! I love your scrapbooking style - you make some beautiful pages *Ü*

    ReplyDelete