Monday, February 11, 2013

Later Sk8R Scrap Layout #1

"Later Sk8R" Layout #1- Altered from "Mystify" pattern in Magic Book
I could not wait to get this new paper pack from Close To My Heart out on my craft space! "Later Sk8R" features plaid pattern and Lagoon teal color! I knew right away it would be perfect to scrapbook my son's first day of Preschool! For my first layout that I created with the Workshop On The Go Kit, I used the sketch called "Mystify" from the Magic Book. (I made some measurement changes to fit my photos in).


My son was so distracted by his excitement for preschool that he forgot to ham it up and actual stood still for this photo!


I used the diamond plate texture stamp from the kit to create a grey on grey backdrop for where my title is placed.


I used my NEW Artiste Cricut Cartridge to create my title letters in Outdoor Denim Cardstock. I added the spoxy letters for sub-titles under the headline.






This "Hello" stamp is from one of the 3 stamp sets that came with my Artiste Cartridge. I felt it was a good fit for a first day of school and meeting new people.

List of Supplies:

  • Later Sk8R Workshop On The Go Kit
  • Cricut Artiste Cartridge for text and hello stamp base
  • Grey Ink
  • Tiny Epoxy Alphabet
Hope you have had fun seeing what I made with my Later Sk8R kit. Stay tuned for more. This is one of 4 layouts we will create at the March 9th Scrap Class! Contact me for more information if you can join us!

HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment