Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's Day to you!

I wanted to share what I helped the kids make to take to school with them and share. I had found this idea on Pinterest and promptly saved it to my Valentine Board! This year I needed something that was quick and easy to mass assemble. Step 1: Take a cute photo of your child holding their fist close to the camera. Step 2: Add text that says "Happy Valentine's Day". Step 3: Print Photos. Step 4: Cut slits at the top and bottom of the fingers of the fist. Step 5: Lace in a sucker. And we are done and have a super cute Valentine with clever impact!

 

I wrote "From" in the back corner and had my son add his own name next to it. He had fun getting to have an official job that he could tell was important.

The kids are at school right now enjoying their Valentine's party! Hope that had fun handing out their Valentines!

Happy Heart Day!
HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment