Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Buzz and Bumble: Layout #2

Buzz and Bumble Layout #2

I'm onto my 2nd 2 page scrapbook layout created with the "Buzz and Bumble" workshop on the go kit from Close To My Heart! This layout is for my Daughter's album and is all about her and her Aunt, my little Sister! (Whom loves bumble bee motif!)

Auntie on left, Niece on right. 20 some years apart, same love for necklaces!
 I've loved this photo of my Daughter wearing her Great Grandma's neckaces and grinning ear to ear! Then I was going through some old photos and found a similar photo of my Little Sister, her Aunt! I knew then that I wanted to do a page of photos of them together and put these two side by side for comparison.


Accent and Embellishments cluster! I really love these wax seal looking adhesive accents!



Scalloped "Bee" paper accent. Flowers stamped in Cocoa ink on Cocoa cardstock!

Hope you like this layout! I will show you how to make it at my class on April 19th!

Happy Crafting!

HeatherJane

1 comment:

  1. Super cute pics!! I love the way you incorporate stamping into each of your layouts, and make it look so clean and effortless. Great job!

    ReplyDelete