Saturday, March 30, 2013

Buzz and Bumble: Scrapbook Layout #1

It's Spring! Snow is melting! What better way to embrace this excitement then to unveil my latest pages made with the "Buzz and Bumble" Workshop On The Go Kit from Close To My Heart!


I LOVE this kit! The natural colors, earth tones, and pops of yellow and orange scream to me! I also happen to be a sucker for bees and honeycombs! This layout design (sketch) is the one featured on the kit. I don't ALWAYS follow them, but THIS one I fell in love with. The layout is also in the "Make It From Your Heart- Volume One" pattern book. If you follow my classes we used this layout with our Dakota kit!


I love this embellishment and handmade accent cluster! Gems, hand-stamped and colored flowers, Seed packet, and faux wax seal! "Bee Yourself" is a great sentiment!


Another embellishment cluster! The tiny wooden flower shapes that come with the accessory pack in this kit are adorable! The gems fit nicely in the centers of them to add extra details! If you are taking this class with me in April be ready to stamp and hand-trim! :)


Paper cluster made from various patterns and pennant sizes!

Hope you like this layout! If you LOVE it make sure you join us for class on FRIDAY April 19th! I will show you how! Contact me if you need more details!

HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment