Monday, March 18, 2013

Later Sk8R Layout #4

The "Later Sk8R" Workshop on the Go Kit from Close To My Heart is so much fun to work with I had to make a 4th 2 page layout with it!


This is a 2nd Camping themed scrapbook layout I have made with this kit. Camping did not originally come to mind when I saw the kit, but I am both surprised and loving how the pictures pointed out that they belonged with it.


The pattern that I used on these pages is from the "Make It From Your Heart" Vol 1 book, page 34. I changed it slightly by making the photo spaces larger (taller). I am very happy with how it came out.  The paper sections allow for texture, movement, and detail. The photo spaces are large enough to tell a story, but also motivate me to edit my photos and seek out the most important elements.


I love the sentiments on the zip strips and how fast and easy they are to add to a page! I lined them up with the edges of my patterned paper and then let them hang off the other side. I accented them with the blue and green epoxy bubbles.

Thanks for checking in to peak at what I have been working on!

HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment