Monday, March 18, 2013

Later Sk8R Layout #3

I have had so much fun working with the Later Sk8R workshop on the go kit from Close To My Heart!  Here is my third layout! This layout was dreamt up by two of my friends and myself. We were inspired by the Magic How To Book pattern called "On With The Show" (page 62).


We used the Artiste Cricut Cartridge to cut a large gear shape to use as our circular accent. (Mine was set to 11" and I cut it into quarters).


I am in LOVE with the "Tiny Type Epoxy Alphabet" adhesive letters (only $5.95!). It is so easy to add a subtitle that gives a page added detail and a finished polished look!


I also like the way that the stars and gears from the accessory packet pop. They are a good thickness to add dimension, shadow, and depth- but not so thick that they will warp your pages and make your book bulge. I prefer low profile accents myself and these pass my test.

I can't wait to get a few photos from my Son's classroom teacher and add them to this layout! I will have to check back when I do that and provide an updated photo for you!

Hope you had fun checking in to see what I have been working on! Go forth and "Play Hard!"

HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment