Monday, March 18, 2013

Wedding Album: My Grandma

My Husband I will be celebrating 10 years of "Wedded Bliss" very soon! It has lit a renewed fire in me to work on our Wedding Scrapbook Album. I turn to my "Sonoma" Paper Packs because my Wedding Colors were Purple and Purple and some Green. :)


So I dug in my heels and just got started. It didn't matter where, just simply to begin somewhere. I sought out inspiration and found this sketch challenge at "Let's Scrap". (3-13-13) It was the perfect jumping off point. I created a 2 page layout to celebrate that my Grandma was able to be at my Wedding as a guest of honor! I cherish these photos!


My Sonoma Stickease Compliments with purple flowers worked great to recreate the cluster of embellishments on the Right Hand side of the Right Hand Page.


Where a ribbon bow was suggested I created a paper version using my Cricut Artiste Cartridge. Then I added glitter gel to the edges.

 
Hope you enjoyed stopping in to see my Wedding Album get started! What advice would you share to someone getting started on a Wedding Album? What pages should not be over looked? I'd love to hear what you have learned working on your own.

HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment