Monday, January 20, 2014

Fox Birthday Party Photo Album


Foxes are popular right now for children of all ages! Age 0 - grown adult! :) When my Nephew had a Fox themed birthday party I could not wait to create a Photo Album for him to keep his photos from the event in. I had been itching for an excuse to use my new Fox stamp!


I used the sketch inspiration from the blog "Freshly Made Sketches" sketch #119! This sketch was so cute! The angled piece of the sketch was ideal for the barn wood background I had in mind.



I used my fox stamp where the star was on the sketch. The long pennant banner was the perfect spot for my sentiment. I added a cricut cut number 1, from my Artbooking cartridge, to remember what Birthday Party it was from.


This is one of my favorite gifts to give. An album of photos from a milestone moment.

Supply Roll Call:
  • February 2014 Stamp Of The Month: "Wild About Love" (CTMH)
  • Timberline Paper (Woodgrain) (CTMH)
  • Goldrush Orange Cardstock (CTMH)
  • Earth Tones Cardstock pack (Michaels)
  • Stamp Set: "Party Pennants" C1429 (CTMH)
  • Chocolate Marker (SUP)

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect gift! And the fox is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love that you found some time to craft. Cute card, friend.

    ReplyDelete