Welcome to the February SOTM Blog Hop! If you arrived here from Jean's Blog, Stamping Maui, then you are on the right track. You will see over 50 Consultant Projects if you click through all of the blogs on the hop. That's a lot of inspiration of what YOU can do with this stamp set! Now let me show you what project I created for you to see!
A special Fox themed Valentine!
I'm extra excited about this card because it is a SPINNING card! The medallion suspended on a string in the window allowed me to put two different elements in one spot! I put the "I LOVE You" sentiment on one side, and two hearts on the other!
For added details I added paper and scallop boarders to the inside of the card.
I also added the stump and heart to the envelope next to where the address will go.
- S1402: "Wild About Love" February 2014 Stamp Of The Month (CTMH)
- Timberline Woodgrain Paper (CTMH)
- Goldrush, Smoothie, and Chocolate Inks/Cardstocks (CTMH)
- Flamingo Dots (Pink) (CTMH)
- Scallop Punch Circle and Border (SUP)
- Spinner Card Base and Envelope (CTMH)
Thank you for taking the time to see my project! Hope you like it! Now hop on over to Terry Ann Diack's blog to see her creative ideas!