Friday, February 7, 2014

New Product Blog Hop!

The New Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book has been released! We are excited to share what's new in this Product Blog Hop! If you arrived here from Sheila's blog, then you are on the right track.


I made this scrapbook page (a page about leaving the Hospital with our new Baby) with one of my favorite new products, the Project Life Program!



I selected the photos I wanted, coordinating cards, and slid them all into my choice of pocket page protector- and I am done! This is a perfect way to scrapbook with a new baby!


When I opened my set, the Babycakes version, I could not believe how much product I got! The cards kept going and going and I loved the next one even more then the first! Keeping  p with my new baby's album is going to faster and easier now!


Now hop over to Lucy's blog to see what new products she is showcasing!

5 comments:

  1. Love that Hello World card, but your pictures are so sweet. He is the sweetest little bundle of joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on your custom card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your PML LO is terrific! I can't wait to try this

    ReplyDelete