Friday, July 15, 2011

"Sophia" Kit Scrap Book Workshop!

The lovely "Sophia" Scrap Book Kit will be the focus of my first Scrap Book Workshop! I will be teaching a few friends how to create a variety of 2 pages layouts from the Close to my Heart product line of kits. *** To join my class please order your kit from me before 10pm on Monday July 18th 2011.*** Our Sophia class will take place on a Wednesday following the arrival of the kits. The kit is $34.95 AFTER tax and shipping are applied. I will have the kit shipped to me so that I can process the kit and pre-cut many of the papers so that we can create our pages in the time we have.

Here are the beautifully girlie layouts I have created from my own kit! Under each photo I will list for you what size photos are used, that way you can prepare your photos if you like.

Above is the Featured Layout with the kit: 2- horizontal 5x7 photos, 6 2x2 photos

Above Layout is the Alternate design: 1- horisontal 4x6, 3- vertical 4x3 photos (From the "Magic" book)

Above layout is "Mystify" from the "Magic" Book: 5 1/2 x 9 1/2 photo (print an 8x10 horizontal and trim it down, great for a group photo!), 1- vertical 5 1/2 x 4, 3 or 4- vertical 4x6. We will use a flip flap for this page!

Above layout is "Monologue" from the "Imagine" book. 2- vertical 4x6, 1- horizontal 4x6, 1- horizontal 4 1/2 x 5, 2- 3x3

Above layout is "Subtitles" from the "Imagine" Book: 1- 8x8, 4- 3x3, 2- horizontal 3 1/2 x 5

No comments:

Post a Comment