Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Blog Hop! September Stamp of the Month, "Limited Edition"

Hi everyone! This is my first time ever participating on a Blog Hop! I am excited to show you what I created using the September 2011 stamp of the month which is called "Limited Edition" (a set of 21 stamps). If you follow the link at the end of this post it will take you to the next blog in the hop and you can hop from blog to blog to see all of the examples and ideas that Close to my Heart Consultants came up with using this same stamp set! You will be inspired! If you are hoping then you came from Wendy's Blog to arrive at mine.

Here is my creation! I call it "Wedding Gift Tag, Embellished with Flower and Bow" :)



I created this tag to use on a gift for an upcoming Wedding that my Husband and I will be attending. I know the Bride really likes pink tones so I used "Smoothie" Card Stock. I stamped the tag shape in White Daisy Pigment based ink. I used Tulip ink to stamp the word "Congratulations", the flower petals, and the vine type accents. I used a smoothie brad to act as the center of the flower. White Daisy grosgrain ribbon accents the tip of the tag shape with a small bow and a tie-able length tail. (The flower was created with the leaf shape from the Sonoma Kit stamp set). Hope you like what I created.


If you would like to own the September Stamp of the Month let me know! Click Here to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

Now "Hop" on over to Jean's Blog, Stampin' Maui, to see her work! Be sure to visit all of the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and see other fun examples!


6 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Heather! Your ribbon is beautiful and just the perfect touch for such a darling tag. I can see myself making a bunch of these up ahead of time for gift-giving events. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! So glad you're joining us in the SOTM blog hop! I really like the white-on-pink stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I never thought to use white daisy ink with this stampset. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The embossing really takes this stamp from vintagey to elegant! Opens up a whole new world of possibilities in embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. I look forward to seeing your future blog hop creations.

    ReplyDelete