Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

I have recently discovered the "Mojo Monday Blog" which features sketch challenges for card makers. It is so much fun! Here is this week's challenge!


This is the card I created based on the above sketch as inspiration! Instead of a circle medallion I used the medallion shape that had a coordinating shape I could cut on my cricut to the stamp I wanted to use. (I used he Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut bundle). The stamp in the medallion reads "For a Special..." and then the card giver can check a box for "Teacher, Mom, Brother, Friend, Dad, or Sister". Very cute! I like the versatility of purposes this card can have for giving. I think it may be a great card to stock for my next craft show! :) Let me know what YOU think!







1 comment: