Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Multi- Photo Layout

Ever find yourself with a pile of photos you LOVE and want to fit into one layout? I went in search of some inspiration and I found a great scrapbooking layout sketch on the Heart 2 Heart Blog, Scrapbooking Challenge. This sketch lets you fit in multiple photos without looking too cluttered or jumbled, plus there is still room for a title and journaling. This is the sketch that was created by Cheryl.


I created my interpretation of this sketch with my Dreamin' Workshop Kit. I had a series of photos of my son just waiting for the right pages. This was a perfect fit. I used the blue papers from the kit to create a monochromatic color scheme. Instead of scallops I used the border strips, and I added then to the inside side of the columns also. I used Colonial White as a base and Pacifica Blue card stock on the columns. I added the top title "Steer Arrival" with the Pennant Alphabet set. The 2nd heading, "Farm Boy", was created with the Friendship Alphabet set. I used the library card stamp from the set "Limited Edition" to add some journaling.




 Let me know what you think!

I will be teaching this layout with my scrapbooking workshop with the Dreamin' Kit on Nov. 19th!



3 comments:

  1. What a great LO! Love the monochromatic colors and your little boy is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout. The pictures are so cute! I love the clean look of the white/blue combo, and great idea to use the border strips. Thanks for using the sketch, and have fun at your workshop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies, Glad you took a peek.

    ReplyDelete