Sunday, November 27, 2011

"You got a new job" Card!

This is a very special card for my Sister-in-law, whom just got promoted to a NEW JOB! We are so excited for her that I had to make this card to share in the celebration. When I saw the Mojo Monday sketch challenge for this past week I knew that it would work for what I wanted to do on this card. I also see that it will fit a call for entry for "Encouragement" cards on Moxie Fab. (Links will be at the bottom of this post)




I used shades of Petal, Dusty Plum, and Lagoon for my color combinations on this card. For my circle accents the main accent is from the Lagoon Mini Medley pack from Close to my Heart. The other two circles are stamped and punched with a 3/4" circle punch from Stampin' Up. The words are from the You and Me stamp set from CTMH.

I can't wait to give her this card tonight before she leaves town from having visited for Thanksgiving!

Check out the Challenges that I entered this card in! Maybe you want to play along too?
Mojo Monday 216
Moxie Fab World, 365 Cards Week: Pay it Forward


1 comment:

  1. Hey Heather! Thanks for linking this up to the Pay It Forward Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete