Sunday, January 22, 2012

Crystal Blue and Amethyst


Crystal blue and hints of Amethyst are a beautiful color combination you can find in Close to my Hearts paper pack titled 'Wonderland'. I paired them together here an this winter thank you card. I added a little glitter and shimmer in the snow sprayed texture.

My card base is Crystal Blue card stock. I sprayed it with my snow mix in my new spray pen. (7 parts water, 1 part daisy white re-inker, 1 part pearl paint). I cut squares from my left over scrap B&T Duo papers and sponged the edges with white ink. I pieced the squares together leaving gaps between and leaving one space blank for the "snow" to show. I added cricut cut snowflakes from the Art Philosophy cartridge. I glued one to the surface of the card and the 2nd one is on a 3D foam piece to make it pop. The thank you sentiment was stamped in Crystal Blue ink and punched out with my circle punch. It is also on a 3D foam piece. Let me know what you think!


This inspiration to pair these colors together was from the current Heart 2 Heart Blog Challenge. You can play along too, just use your CTMH products to create a project.

Visit my website if you need to purchase new supplies. http://heatherjane.myctmh.com/

3 comments:

  1. Love your snow mix! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    Allisa-DT
    http://rockymtnpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card... love what you did with the spray pen...

    ReplyDelete