Sunday, January 29, 2012

The NEW "Stella" Kit!

I have had a lot of fun creating with the "Stella" kit from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, which goes live on Feb. 1st! I really like the trendy color combinations and the grid pattern on the main layout. The stamp set that it comes with has some really cute sentiments on it too! Check out the layouts I created. I will be teaching these at a workshop on Feb 18th!

Stella's Featured Layout: Pictures= Qty 4: 3x4 V, Qty 4: 3x3, Qty 1: 2.5x3. 2 Cocoa bases, I will provide cricut cut  hearts and scallop shape for title. You will have access to my Token Alphabet to create titles.

Stella's Recommended Layout: Pictures= Qty 1: 8x10, Qty 3: 3x3. We will use the accessories pack that comes with the kit. You can also use my Token Alphabet and 1 1/4" circle punch to add a title to this page too.

"Hocus Pocus" (Pg 56 from the how to book "Magic") Pictures: Qty 1: 5x7 H. Qty 2: 4x6 H. Qty: 3: 2x2

"Lovely Assistant" (Pg 96 from the how to book "Magic") Pictures: Qty 1: 4x6 H, Qty 4: 3x4 V, Qty 1: 3x3. We will use my stamp set "Tailor Made" to add accents to the pages.
 When your kits arrive I will insert a cutting guide that will list all of the cuts we need to make to create these pages. We will be able to move through all of the pages if you are able to make your cuts before class. A tip from one of my customers is to pile up all of the cuts that go to a certain page and sandwich them in a piece of folded scrap paper. That way you are not scrambling through a stack of paper while we work. Please get a hold of me if you have any questions about cutting your papers.

Remember that I will need to place our supply order on Feb 1st or 2nd so that we will be sure to have our kits in time. Please email me with your RSVP order.

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts! Love the photo's, too. Such a precious little girl you have. Your 4th layout is so inspired. Way to go, Miss Heather Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts Heather! What fun workshops you must have!!

    ReplyDelete