Friday, July 26, 2013

Surf's Up! Layout #2!


Surf's Up! Layout #2! This layout is based on a pattern/sketch from the "Cherish" How-To scrapbook layout book. I used the pattern called "Creative Rhythm". (A sneak peek fact- This book has been brought back as a spiral bound in the NEW Idea Book that will be released August 1st!)

 

I love this zip strip! I call it "Summer Defined". I don't know about you, but all definition type accents seem appealing to me! On this layout it makes a great transition from pattern to solid.


An added detail on this layout is a bit of beachy type hemp. One is tied around the large photo mat and this bow here. I unraveled the ends to make it appear "weathered".

Supplies:
  • Surf's Up! Paper Pack or Kit
  • Hemp
  • "Cherish" How-To Book
Hope you like this layout!

HeatherJane

No comments:

Post a Comment