Sunday, December 13, 2015

Gifts from the Heart! H2H

It is the season of giving! One of my favorite ways to give is a personalized handmade gift that I create myself. I don't always have time to get to everything I dream up, but I had to share one I had at the top of my list!


The challenge this week at Heart 2 Heart is "Gifts From The Heart". This was the perfect motivation that I needed to move this project to the top of my list where things actually get done! Thank you H2H for helping me!

"Home sweet Home" was my idea for a great gift for some of our Family that lives far away, but is always in our hearts. We cannot always have Christmas together, but we want them to know that they are loved.

I cut the letters for HOME on my Cricut with Art Philosophy. The "O"s are represented by the respective States which we live in. I then highlighted the city we live in with a paper heart on 3D foam tape. I added stitch lines between the cities. Gold sequins as accents. I will put into an 8x10 frame before I gift it.

What Gifts from the Heart will YOU be giving this year?! Enter them in the Heart 2 Heart blog challenge!


1 comment: