Saturday, March 3, 2012

Home Sweet Home

The "Tuesday Trigger" from the Moxie Fab World blog was too cute to resist taking part in! Take a look at this inspiration photo!


I zeroed in on the woodgrain and the bird theme. This challenge was the perfect excuse to use my "Bless this Nest" stamp set from Close to my heart. I created the front of my card with the same proportions shown in the inspiration photo. Red at the top, then a green scallop accent, then a textured square.


Instead of a "window" I used this area for a sentiment. Instead of a woodgrain door I used a cute little wooden bird house. My favorite part is the pair of birds perched up high on the scallop ledge.


2 comments:

  1. Heather Jane, this stamp set was perfect for the inspiration photo challenge! Clever girl. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather Jane! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete