Monday, March 5, 2012

Pemberley Workshop Preview! Layout #4!

I have had so much fun working with the Pemberley WOTG Kit! I can't believe how well they have matched up with the stack of pictures from Easters past that I have needed to scrap! I used Layout #4 for another Easter page for my son!

Used pattern "Mesmerize" from pg 34 of Magic How to Book. Photos Sizes: 1 V 5x7, 2 H 4x5, 2 V 5x3, 2 H 2.5x3.

I really like these colors together! Desert Sand brown, Indian Corn Blue, Colonial White, and Bamboo!  I also love how this layout really showcases the zip strip. This one with the dots and butterflies is SO cute!




For stamping on this layout I added the large flower that comes in the Pemberley Stamp set. We will stamp it in Bamboo ink along the right side of the left page. The we will stamp the dragonflies in Indian Corn Blue ink. I added the sentiment "I love you".



There is a 4x3 V journaling spot on the left page. I used the adhesive pearls that come with the kit as bullet points for the memories I listed on my journaling area. I love how easy these pearls are to use since they already have the glue on them.

1 comment: