Monday, March 26, 2012

Superhero Preview: Layout #2! Comic Strip!

The fun continues with Close to my Heart's Superhero kit! My goal with this layout was to embrace the comic strip look.

Layout: "Treasure Tags" from the Cherish How-to book. 9 photos! 1- 4x6 H, 4- 4x4, 4- 2x2
I really like that I was able to fit so many photos onto this layout! Nine photos is pretty good! I saw this layout in the idea book, it was shown as a Studio J layout using the Flourentine kit. It is called "Treasure Tags" and is from the how to book titled Cherish.


The four 2x2 photos will be tucked into the "comic strip" we create across the top and the bottom of the layout. This is great for the photos you have that don't fill the entire 4x6 print, just crop them down and they will be perfect for this.


The badge assortment that comes with this kit is really fun to use! When my layout was complete I just selected a few to place as accents. They really gave it a finished and professional look. They are very easy to use too- just peel and stick!


It might appear as if I planned this layout around this picture... but, it was just one of those things that feel into place! This shirt was a hand me down that my son loves. We took these pictures about a year before this paper pack came out! I really love when things seem "meant to be". This picture was destined for this paper pack! :)

If this looks like a layout you would like to learn to create with me- then you won't want to miss the workshop being held on April 21st! Find the details here! Facebook Event on Heather Jane Design

Visit my CTMH website for more information about this kit and our other products! www.heatherjane.ctmh.com

2 comments: