Saturday, June 30, 2012

July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Welcome to the July Stamp of the Month, "Live Out Loud", Blog Hop! If you arrived here from Karen Fullam's Blog, "Enriching Memories", you are on the right track. Visit all the blogs along this hop and you are sure to feel inspired. Each participating Consultant has created a unique project using this same stamp set. Look for links at the bottom of each post to take you to the next blog on the hop.


This month's stamp set has great word phrases that are perfect for both statement cards or scrapbook layouts. This stamp set features 8 stamps that fit on the following block sizes: 1" × 3 1/2" (Y1002), 3" × 3" (Y1006), 2" × 6 1/2" (Y1010).


I loved the "Just Be!" sentiment and used it on my Son's 2nd Birthday layout to create a title saying "Just Be 2!" :) I used the stamp on a 2 inch circle and layered it to make a medallion. (The Juniper circle is 2 1/4 and the starburst circle is 2 1/2). I also used the Typeset Paper Pack and positioned the paper to feature the "2". I based my layout on the sketch at "Let's Scrap" Ning Blog Sketch Challenge. (It's a great site for layout/sketch inspiration!).


I haven't gotten to the other projects I want to make with this stamp set just yet, but I have something in mind for each sentiment. "Soar" will be for my daughter's day spent with a pet butterfly she fell in love with. "Imagine the Possibilities" is great for graduation!


Hope you had fun seeing what I created! Now hop on over to Erin's blog, "CreatErin", and see what she has crafted up!

13 comments:

  1. Love all the banners! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love all the banners, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked the sketch! I love all the pennants, plus you've preserved a precious photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. The banners add so much to your layout and it's almost like we were there at the party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic take on the sketch Heather Jane, I love the papers you used and how you did your banners and flags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really really great layout! I'm loving this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute, love all the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a superb layout and great use of this stamp set...love it!

    ReplyDelete