Sunday, October 14, 2012

40th Birthday Card, DS73

The sketch at "The Deconstructed Sketch" was just what I needed to inspire me for a 40th Birthday Card!


I was able to use my stamp set, "Look Who's" from Close to my Heart, for the circle part of the sketch. The scalloped oval coordinates with a shape on my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge and made what looks like more effort then it is, very easy!


I used the paper pack from Close to my Heart called "La Belle Vie". The rich dark colors coordinate well with the "over the hill" vibe. I loved that there are little peaks of pink that keep it feminine and for a Lady!


The stamp set I used allows me to personalize the birthday age, which I love!


Supplies
  • La belle vie Paper Pack- CTMH
  • Stamp set: Look Who's D1502- CTMH
  • Art Philosophy Cartridge- CTMH
  • Scallop Punch- SUP
  • Epoxy Bubbles- CTMH
  • Black Satin Ribbon
  • Archival Black Ink- CTMH
Hope you enjoyed stopping by my blog!

HeatherJane

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card. I haven't had a chance to work with this sketch yet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the pink and black combo! Great take on this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete