Friday, October 26, 2012

Moonlight Scrapbook Layout #3

This is my third scrapbook layout created using the "Moonlight" kit from Close to my Heart. What I love about the Moonlight kit is that it can be used for more then just Halloween- which it is also perfect for!


I thought these papers were perfect to showcase my "Messy Eater"!


I created the Messy Eater title with my Art Philosophy Cartridge and cut this shape in half from what it was originally. (Making two pieces that look just like this one!) I used my Archival Black ink, Haunted Assortment embellishments, and the Cocktail Alphabet Stamp Set.

What do you think?

HeatherJane

2 comments:

  1. You have such a knack for matching photos up with your patterned papers. Love this layout, and your little guy is just too precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all, but especially the way you wrap the cocktail alphabet around the element and your MESSY EATER!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete