Sunday, October 21, 2012

Happy Birthday, Freshly Made Sketches #57


Happy Birthday Card made with a Freshly Made Sketch!


This sketch was a lot of fun! Since they said I could use any shape I used a rectangle for my sentiment. Instead of ribbon and a bow I used a strip of paper and cut out a shape from one of my patterned papers. I made it more dimensional by using 3D foam tape.

Supplies
  • Freshly Made Sketch Challenge
  • "You and Me" Paper pack from CTMH (retired)
  • "Victory" Paper pack form CTMH (current)
  • "Look Who's" Stamp set from CTMH
  • Colonial White Card and Envelope
  • 3D Foam Tape

4 comments:

  1. This card is just lovely Heather ... what a perfect masculine card! Love the neutral colours and love that dimensional feature!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I love the colors. The strip of pattern paper is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Heather! This card is a great masculine looking card yet also could be used for anyone who loves these fabulous colours! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete